HELP!! Cleaning Damier

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
a dilemma...for some reason i found either some paint (fingers crossed, i hope hell not) or some dust on my damier speedy...

i'll post pics soon but hs anyone cleaned their damier bags? please let me know!

:crybaby:

I clean my Mono and Damier with Apple Leather Conditioner. Where are the marks - on the canvas or leather?

rensky said:

Those white spots are very common on Damier and Mono canvas. To remove those, I use a teeny drop of Apple Leather Cleaner (not the conditioner) and rub gently with a clean cloth - works like a charm! :yes:

I would suggest not using the cleaner on any leather as it is very strong and can leave dark marks on vachetta. I did use it a few times on vintage bags with darker leather and it really helped but I would never use it on newer bags with light vachetta.

Pupsterpurse said:
OT: but, GooGone rocks! That stuff removes anything! :yes:

It really does! I'm watching a friend/neighbors' house and some stupid kids with nothing else to do came around the other night and egged a bunch of cars..including my neighbors car. So I used goo gone the next morning and the egg residue came right off!