It used to belong to my brother and now it's mine. When my parents brought it to me, it was dusty and caked in old grease. I got the dust off the outside and scrubbed the old grease off the grill part with my dish brush and water. I didn't want to use soap. I was hesitant about using water because it's an electrical appliance. (Then I had to wash my dish brush with a bar of soap to clean it.) Okay, my problem is, I got all the grease off the surface, but I still feel like it's not clean enough to cook my food. What else can I do?