HELP! citta rosa BV or foresta BV?

thanks for the input everyone, but i chose the CR BV! i think the price, the mesh matching the straps, and just the print placement in general won me over.

THANKS EVERYONE! ill post pics when i get it :smile: (even tho there r already tons of pics of it anyway, haha)

Can't wait to see your Citta BV!!! I will choose Citta over Foresta too.. Foresta a bit too cartoony for me but somehow it's like a must have print. It's quite hard to find a Citta now. I'm looking for a Citta Ciao Ciao but quite hard to find. I have 3 BVs so a bit hesitant about another Citta BV..

Can't wait to see your Citta BV!!! I will choose Citta over Foresta too.. Foresta a bit too cartoony for me but somehow it's like a must have print. It's quite hard to find a Citta now. I'm looking for a Citta Ciao Ciao but quite hard to find. I have 3 BVs so a bit hesitant about another Citta BV..

I feel the same way to about the Foresta, I am kinda too old to carry a large bag with that super cute print, even though I :heart::heart::heart: the monkeys and kois. :biggrin: That's why I am letting my Foresta BV go and looking now for one in a smaller bag. :P BTW, I saw that the Japanese site (the one that birki bought her foresta zucca from) still have 4 citta ciao ciaos left, the last I checked. You may want to have a look. ;) I just bought a citta ciao which is on the way and guess what, a citta rosa ciao ciao off ebay yesterday. It's got the most amazing placement. Just hope that it's not too pink and big for me. Ha! Ha!

thanks for the input everyone, but i chose the CR BV! i think the price, the mesh matching the straps, and just the print placement in general won me over.

THANKS EVERYONE! ill post pics when i get it :smile: (even tho there r already tons of pics of it anyway, haha)

Yay! Great choice. I am sure it will look amazing!!!