Help Choosing Please!! Duffle or 3 Willis

Hi everyone,
I have a dilemma.......I really want the Cognac Duffle (regular price), but I also have 3 Willis bags on hold- Black, British Tan, Parchment (Each is $115 Killer great price!).

Do I get the 3 Willis OR the duffle and 1 Willis?

I appreciate your input:smile:

Do you "want" the Willis' or are you getting them only because they're on sale? I suggest getting want you want as that's what you'll end up using.

I have to stop myself with getting excited about a deal vs. really wanting- getting better though...left the berry & a cobalt city Willis at the outlet...so cute, but rather put towards a bag I'd use more often. I say get duffle & Willis...large cognac on sale at Macy's.

Duffle + Willis. I find myself buying stuff at the outlets sometimes only because it is a good deal. Then I realize later I would rather have quality (my REAL wants) over quantity just because it is there.

Yeah, I think we all get a bit weak when there's a great deal... I know I do!

That said, I'd get the duffle and one Willis. Pick the Willis you most want or will get the most use out of. And the cognac duffle is a great choice... just don't pay full price for it! Between the dept. store sales and a rumored PCE in a couple weeks, you can score that bag at a discount!

One of each. I never considered the Willis until they went to the outlet, but now I love it! I can fit almost everything I usually carry. The duffle is better for an everyday bag because it hold everything you could possibly need. I like the British tan Willis best, then the Parchment.