Help choosing next bracelet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which bracelet

1. Small yellow gold love

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. Small white gold love w/ 6 diamonds

11 vote(s)
    91.7%
  3. White gold cuff w/ 1 diamond

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I would love to get another bracelet to stack with my other everyday pieces. I have no Cartier store near me and keep going back and forth between 3 options. The only thing I know for sure is that I’d like my next piece to come off easily as the stacked look would not be appropriate for me at work. I wear my YG love on my right hand and sometimes stack it with my VCA bracelet. Most of the time I wear my VCA with my watch on my left hand. Would you add something with diamonds? Are the diamonds visually worth the price difference on these smaller pieces? Thank you in advance for your advice!

Attached Files:

2. I chose small white gold with diamonds to break up the yellow gold and something to match your ring and watch. Balances out the colour abit

3. Thank you for your feedback! It does seem like it would round out the two tone look more.

4. +1 ! I think this is definitely something I would look into if I were to choose.

5. Thank you! I thought I had my mind made up to get it...but going through all the pics on TPF is making me debate getting the JUC instead now too. ‍♀️

Cclover2013 and marzipanchen like this.
  6. I know, this forum is very tempting, isn't it?
    I have both the LOVE and the JUC and must say I love the JUC even more than the LOVE... uh-oh, I think I am not helping here.... ;)

7. Lol you actually might be helping as that’s the way I’m leaning now.

Cclover2013 likes this.
  8. I want one too! Lol

9. I was thinking JUC or white gold with 6 diamonds! Both would look lovely and complement your other pieces.