Help choosing next bag

LVokie

Aug 9, 2012
So my DH just called and said he is having a lucky trip in Vegas, so he said I can call and order a LV bag, he just doesn't want to walk to the store. He already got me the Portabello to make up for the trip, so I don't want to push my luck too much by going crazy. But I have my eyes on the Infini Lumi PM and the Avalon zipped (in either color to match my LE rayures wallet). I just started collecting in February. What do you guys think? Or is there another bag that would complement my collection better?

My current collection is:
Mono Galliera PM
Mono Favorite MM
DE Portabello GM
Aube empreinte artsy MM
Kusama blue speedy
Kusama blue cosmetic
Mono pochette
Vernis rayures Sarah wallet (amarante/rouge Fauviste)
Mono Eugenie wallet

If Chanel is the picture - I would go that route.

Of the two you suggested, it's a tough one. They are very different. I really like the Avalon. Do you like any of the epi bags. I'd vote for an Epi Speedy in some amazing color. I just got the Brea in epi electric. That would be my vote but I am a little biased. However, I noticed that you don't have a black bag in your LV collection! It's easy to do and I kind of fell into the same pattern. I got the Madeleine GM early on for work as most of my suits are black. But it is such a business looking bag that I rarely carried it otherwise. So my suggestion is looking into black bags - brea or alma especially.

image-1595957900.jpg

I sent my DH a list of 4 bags (the ones in the pic) that i would like and told him he could pick. The SA helping him at Crystals mall in Las Vegas said they didn't have the Lumi in pm in infini, only GM. He won' tell me which one he bought so I have to wait until tonight when he gets home to find out!! So excited!!

So my DH just called and said he is having a lucky trip in Vegas, so he said I can call and order a LV bag, he just doesn't want to walk to the store. He already got me the Portabello to make up for the trip, so I don't want to push my luck too much by going crazy. But I have my eyes on the Infini Lumi PM and the Avalon zipped (in either color to match my LE rayures wallet). I just started collecting in February. What do you guys think? Or is there another bag that would complement my collection better?

My current collection is:
Mono Galliera PM
Mono Favorite MM
DE Portabello GM
Aube empreinte artsy MM
Kusama blue speedy
Kusama blue cosmetic
Mono pochette
Vernis rayures Sarah wallet (amarante/rouge Fauviste)
Mono Eugenie wallet
Lumi!!!!!!!!