Help choosing my Mom's Christmas gift!

Hi ChanelGirl96!!! I think it's wonderful that you are consciously thinking about something your mother would love opposed to randomly buying, so KUDOS to you and your sibling for the thoughtfulness!!!

I do believe that the Elsa Peretti Collection from Tiffany would resonate well with your Mom... There is a piece that's $155 and it's simple and elegant, yet reflects how thoughtful you are... It's the Open Heart Bracelet. The Eternal Circle piece is timeless as well and it retails for $165. Lastly, the Sevillana collection is also beautiful and that bracelet is $145. All of these pieces have either complimentary necklace and/or earrings so you could potentially build on the initial piece for other occasions such as birthday, Mother's Day, etc. Albeit the Eternal Circle collection, I own the other two and they wear very well as I have been wearing them for the last 5 years and they still maintain their luster and shine!!!

A twilly is wonderful in its own right as it can brighten up a handbag instantly, so if that's what you choose, it's just as thoughtful!!!

Hope this helps and good luck!!!

Last edited:
Hi ChanelGirl96!!! I think it's wonderful that you are consciously thinking about something your mother would love opposed to randomly buying, so KUDOS to you and your sibling for the thoughtfulness!!!

I do believe that the Elsa Peretti Collection from Tiffany would resonate well with your Mom... There is a piece that's $155 and it's simple and elegant, yet reflects how thoughtful you are... It's the Open Heart Bracelet. The Eternal Circle piece is timeless as well and it retails for $165. Lastly, the Sevillana collection is also beautiful and that bracelet is $145. All of these pieces have either complimentary necklace and/or earrings so you could potentially build on the initial piece for other occasions such as birthday, Mother's Day, etc. Albeit the Eternal Circle collection, I own the other two and they wear very well as I have been wearing them for the last 5 years and they still maintain their luster and shine!!!

A twilly is wonderful in its own right as it can brighten up a handbag instantly, so if that's what you choose, it's just as thoughtful!!!

Hope this helps and good luck!!!
Thank you SO much for your answer you had great ideas!