Help choosing my first Proenza bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies! I'm looking for a little guidance in choosing my first PS bag :biggrin: I used to be a die hard LV girl but with the exeption of my speedy which I still love they just aren't "doing it" for me anymore. I'm really crushing on the look of the PS bags and I'd like to make that my next investment.

I prefer a crossbody style so I'm debating between the Pouch & the Chain Wallet. I normally carry a very small cross body so I think the pouch would hold more than I'm used to & the chain wallet would be about the same since I wouldn't need a wallet. I like the look of the pouch better, but I like that the chain wallet could also be used as a clutch, making it more versatile. Does anybody have (or have tried on) both for comparison? Opinions welcome!!

2. Hi, I only have the Pouch but I see the Pouch as more casual and could be carried with a thick winter coat while the Chain Wallet could be more for the warmer season. It's just a thought I had..