Help Choosing! Cruise Brooch or Necklace

Sroyal0189

Jun 5, 2016
Dallas
Hi Ladies!

I need your help in choosing between this cruise necklace and brooch! I ordered brooch before Christmas as a gift to my self & then when my SA showed me the necklace and I couldn't resist. Now that I have received the necklace I'm questioning if I REALLY need both.

Which one would you keep?! Thanks in advance for your help [emoji173]️

IMG_1483586383.490272.jpg

yinnie

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
I like the necklace! I'm not big on brooches though so that's a personal preference (don't like pinching holes in my clothes)

Reactions: Sroyal0189

Erum7860

Nov 23, 2015
I have this necklace and I LOVE it!!!! I get a lot of wear out it, both on it's own and layered with a longer necklace...get it, you won't have any regrets.

schuhgal

O.G.
Jul 9, 2010
madrid
I prefer the brooch too.
I agree with another poster that the chain does not look high quality to me. I also dislike big cc logo being the only focus of a necklace - I have a Chanel necklace but prefer the cc to be discreet and part of a design organically whereas the brooch can be used to pin to a hat or a scarf or a jacket - I guess it's all down to personal preference as I am ok with a big cc as a brooch but not a necklace :smile: I guess it's in the eye of the beholder as they say

Plumeria233

Mar 5, 2016
My intention for my first Chanel CC brooch is to use it more as a "scarf ring". I plan on acquiring one similar in size to the one you purchased. The ends of a beautiful Chanel silk scarf can be pulled through the back of the closed brooch rather than "punching tiny holes" into the fine silk. Further, these brooches ALWAYS look amazing on a denim jacket or many sweaters that have a large enough knit-gage that you will never see residual "holes" after wearing.

That being said, I know many who love wearing your necklace as is. The 2-length options are a great convenience as well.

I am of no help! :nuts: Perhaps keep one and then find another style CC in the "type" of accessory you did not choose, and replace with a 2nd style and type CC, if any of that makes sense. lol :flowers: