HELP! Choosing btwn 2 Wallet with Chains!

1. Hi ladies,

I'm having a major dilemma right now. Can you help decide between two of the wallets with chains? I have one that is in a red lambskin classic boy with shiny ghw (not as the one in the picture since I can only google it) and the other is in blue calfskin and ruthenium hardware. Please help!

boy_nbsp_chanel_wallet-sheet.png.fashionImg.veryhi.png slide-1.jpg.fashionImg.veryhi.jpg Chanel A80382 Boy WOC in Short Chain Lambskin-Red 5.jpg Chanel A80382 Boy WOC in Short Chain Lambskin-Red 2.jpg
  2. Oooh I like the style of the blue one better but if you don't have any bright color bags in this size the perhaps red would be more useful.

3. Prefer the look of the red. Are you ok with lamb?

4. I like the red! It's so vibrant

5. I'm actually really worried about my nails scratching it though. It's true that the red it's tdf! That's why in so torn...

6. Keep in mind the red is with shiny ghw though... Would it look to tacky? That's my issue with shiny hardware

7. Blue

8. Love the blue!

9. I like the blue

10. Blue...made my heart skip

11. Yea it's hard to say without seeing. But the red is pretty...maybe the calfskin would be better as you wouldn't have to baby it.

12. #12 Jun 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
    Here is a irl pic.. What do you ladies think?

image.jpeg image.jpeg
  13. Love the style of the blue. I regret my lambskin purchase (black woc). It has so many scratches now. :sad:

14. Blue blue blue!

15. Blue is lovely! I think you are right about the hardware on the red... Blue might be safer so you don't have to worry as much about all the scratches.