Help choosing an Azur bag for summer! Pics attached.

Morenita21

Jan 8, 2016
Hi all,

I posted earlier about deciding on an Azur bag for summer to round out my collection. Everyone said Noe BB which I ended up ordering online. I received it yesterday and was upset that the vachetta on the bottom of the bag had scratches and a mark on it. The piping along the bottom of the bag also had what looked like color transfer. I called customer service and they apologized so I'm sending it back tomorrow for a refund. Kinda left a sour taste in my mouth. I did try it on and liked it, but am worried about when I wear jeans if it will transfer. I was in the store last week and tried on the Totally MM in Azur and really liked it as well. My question is which would you choose? Which is a better investment?

IMG_1489116124.762517.jpgIMG_1489116135.009856.jpg

I personally love both bags and they have different pros. Isn't the Totally MM being discontinued? I don't think you could go wrong with either bag but I would go for the Totally.

Yes, the color will transfer but it wipes right off. Baby wipes work best and I know it sounds crazy but for darker spots or transfer use magic eraser. It's very easy to keep these clean

Be careful, magic eraser dries out the vachetta, which might lead to cracking in the future. If applied over the canvas, it could rub the print.
I'd go for the Totally. I've been obsessed about this bag. And yes, it's being discontinued.

both great bags and i own them both : ) the totally is definitely more functional. it is one of my favorite and most used bags. great zip closure, outer pockets, comfortable to carry, highly recommend it. the noe bb is also a really cute bag. i bought mine preloved so i wouldn't have to worry so much about rubbing and transfer. the totally would be a safer bet in this category because it carries higher and as long as your shirt is not a dark fabric that would rub off color, it is less of a concern. i would pick totally but maybe later watch for a preloved noe bb.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
I really like the Noe BB, but the all vachetta bottom is not working for me personally. My colleague has the Azur Noe and it just got so dirty after only 1 year & has spots all over :sad:.