help choosing alexa

Messy, sounds to me like the SA has alot more oak available than Ink ;)!!!

You could be right chloe. A comment from one SA made me think - it was about targets and sales. I hadn't thought about that but they are in the selling business so I'm sure they are judged on sales and sales targets. I'd like to hope I was getting the best advice based on what I need as opposed to what the SA needs to sell. I shouldn't be so naive!!!

tireebabe- your ol is gorg..
lola that would be interesting about resale, havent really thought about it,im thinking you may pay more for a rarer bag but im prob way off..

chloe-babe your right they have no ink in stock but had everything else..
thanks figarogirl i do love oak i use my oak mitzy most days it goes with everything
thanks ladies for your help:hugs:

Am late to this but yes, I think that ink might be the best choice given you already have oak covered with your mitzy. Plus, the buffalo oak leather does suffer from colour transfer. My drew mini messenger is made of it and I have got some transfer on the back from wearing it with blue and grey denim trousers and skirts. The ink might stand you in better stead if you want to keep the bag looking as new for many years to come.

Late to this but yay to ink I just adore mine and think it is a perfect year round colour. If you wear a lot of denim as I do it will be perfect. Just hope you are able to source one now.