Help choosing a Rolex

Anm827

Jul 10, 2020
Hello ladies! I’ve been reading for a while but this is my first post! I’m getting a Rolex for my 29th birthday and I’m having trouble deciding. I would appreciate any opinions! I currently have a stainless steel Ballon Bleu and a stainless steel Submariner. I’m 100% sure I want a 36mm Datejust with a Jubilee bracelet and a fluted bezel, but I’m not sure on the dial or metal color. I only got to see two in person, but I attached pictures of the ones I’m considering.
Thank you in advance for your help!

B6D83FC5-019B-40D0-9438-C7300B21A107.jpeg

179B3224-FC38-4B40-AC76-85BB059664B6.jpeg

9FB96F9C-8E86-4D21-9127-68953184168D.jpeg

82D3C072-EAA6-409A-9ADD-8B31FC2EF584.jpeg

All gorgeous. But you already have 2 SS watches so I would not get another SS. I do not know what color dial is the submariner but if black the a black face would be the same. So you have to decide blue, green or gold for the dial for a TT datejust. I have a TT 36 jubilee with fluted bezel but I got the silver dial which might not be offered anymore. I love that watch. Goes with everything. Good luck deciding.

Reactions: keodi
You already have 2 stainless steel watches so I would consider the TT, both dials are nice, anyway you can't go wrong they are all stunning ! maybe I would go for the last one. Good luck deciding !
Thank you for taking the time to give your opinion! I really loved the simplicity and how neutral that silver dial is.

All gorgeous. But you already have 2 SS watches so I would not get another SS. I do not know what color dial is the submariner but if black the a black face would be the same. So you have to decide blue, green or gold for the dial for a TT datejust. I have a TT 36 jubilee with fluted bezel but I got the silver dial which might not be offered anymore. I love that watch. Goes with everything. Good luck deciding.
That last picture is a silver dial, just bad lighting. I think you’re on to something with that dial. It’s beautiful and would go with everything!
159909F2-94ED-4B98-BA03-D62D0EC4612F.jpeg

Love the black dial w diamond markers. Such a nice clean crisp look. I also love the green dial but only w all YG. The silver dial just doesn’t seem special at all.

I love that combination, but I don’t have anything in rose gold. What do you think about mixing that watch with platinum and yellow gold jewelry?
Platinum yes without a doubt! I wear white gold and platinum with rose gold every day and by design - they're perfect together. Yellow and rose gold would really depend on the pieces - some rose golds are deeper/some yellow golds are paler,...

Reactions: Anm827