Help choosing a monogram wallet...

Which wallet?

• Monogram French

• Monogram Koala

Results are only viewable after voting.
My fave wallet ever is the document wallet that has a removable passport holder. Holds a ton, has a snap, and a change zip, is just big enough in case you need a checkbook wallet, but still is a small enough one to comfortably fit in a pochette.

It generally has the same look of the wallets you mentioned. I saw a french purse on ebay in vernis that was broken at the hinges and beat down bad. Scares me from that type. Also, I've seen someone post on here their french purse had a coin stuck one time and from then on it works bad and makes noises.

The koala lock will slow you down getting into it.

Here's the link to the one I love most.
I also use a pochette nm multicolore wallet because I love color in my bag but the brown mono one is usually my one and only.
http://eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10382997&SectionID=6000

Louis Vuitton
Zipped Wallet with ID Paper Holder $665.00

Though the exterior is classically spare and beautiful, the interior of this full-featured wallet offers an abundance of storage options. A wraparound zipper protects a divided coin purse with gusseted sides, while the snapped strap opens to an extra-deep currency pocket, credit-card slots, and two pockets. A removable holder has opaque windows to neatly store identification papers.
Monogram canvas with textured leather lining and golden hardware
Removable leather ID holder with opaque windows (3.5" x 5.25")
Zipped coin purse with divider and expandable sides
Five credit-card slots, two side pockets (one for storing the ID holder), and a deep currency pocket
4.5" L x 6.4" H

p10382997_ph_hero-2.jpg

i think the koala looks better in damier, the clasp stands out better IMO, but then i think the french looks too 'old'. what about the PTI in mono? xx sorry not much help! lol