Help Choosing a Messenger Please!

Jenkats

Jun 27, 2007
Hi All,

Not been here for a while as really wanted to stay on the sofa, but I now actually am in real NEED of a new Messenger. I can't decide between a Daria Satchel in either Pheasant Green or Mouse Grey or a large Antony in Oak.

I want something which will still look good in a few years in terms of not going out of fashion, but I also want to show off my Mulberry (bling Daria):P

Really Can't decide - any opinions much much appreciated!!!!

xxxx

Kriscat

Authenticator
O.G.
Jan 6, 2009
Norway
Ant is safe....but imo not as user friendly as the Daria, so I would go for Daria in Mouse grey :smile: Lovely leather which is good in the rain too!

Sep 29, 2008
kent
I agree with earl-grey-tea, i've got the 3 large antony's and love them, also got the seth, thats great as well but prefer the Antony, just that bit more

Jenkats

Jun 27, 2007
I have decided to go with the Antony, not only do I love nvt it is considerably cheaper and a classic I think. Thanks for your help

Ondrea

O.G.
Aug 6, 2009
Ring the outlets before you buy they have them in for I think 30% off save some pennies too.

FinnBays

Nov 5, 2010
There were loads of Seths in the outlets as they have been discontinued. Personally I prefer over the big ants as they have no flap and are less bulky (also vertical rather than horizontal)