Help choosing a Kelly

Which Kelly?

• Rouge VIF Ardennes Kelly 32 GHW

• Vert Olive Barenia Kelly 32 GHW

Results are only viewable after voting.

tydowave

Apr 18, 2010
I need help choosing between two Kelly's. I would like to be able to wear it both casually, as well as to work. I work in an office environment that is business attire or for women, at least something with a blazer. I think a retourne style Kelly would work best for me, and a 32 cm size. I am considering two pre-owned Kelly Bags and haven't been able to decide which one would be better for me. (Both sellers of these bags are listed on the reputable sellers list.). :smile:

The first bag is in Ardennes leather and a rouge VIF color with gold hardware. I did research Ardennes and am comfortable with how it wears.

The other bag is vert olive barenia with gold hardware. I did my research on barenia and am comfortable with how it ages and wears. I also like this color because it seems to look differently depending on the lighting.

I am not a prissy person so I am comfortable with either leather. (I have a vintage box B30 and am perfectly fine with how it scratches and patinas, and have no qualms about using it regularly.)

Would you be so kind as to share with me your thoughts?

wow. two totally different bags and looks. the red seems more professional, if that is when you would carry it most. on the other hand, olive barenia is rare and beautiful. tough choice.

Tough choice. I voted for Rouge Vif since I love the look of a red Kelly, but olive would also be nice. It depends on what colors you usually wear. If you wear neutrals, I would go with the red to add a pop of color.

i would pick rouge vif for variety of colour since you have a neutral (black) already..both kellys sounds divine though and you can't go wrong with either..

I have a slight preference for the rouge vif ardennes. for me it would look dressier with a suit than the vert olive barenia. also, when it comes to casual outfits, the rouge vif would enable a more outstanding (casual) look, than the vert olive barenia. good luck!!

I agree that red is indeed a classic. Rouge VIF is a very special red too, just like Rouge Garrance in my honest opinion. Ok, I admit - I love Rouge H as well!