Help choosing a hobo bag r/o

What kind of color of clothing do you usually wear? It's kind of hard to say without knowing the kind of look you're going for :smile:

That being said, if I'm just looking at the bag itself, then I'd say Rebecca Minkoff in Almond

Lockheart and Botkier make great hobos. They are made of great quality leather and aren't outrageous in price. They also come in many colors so I think you have a great selection to choose from out of those 2 lines

We must have similar tastes, fashiongal! I actually pre-ordered the Lil Riz but canceled it to get a few RM Nikkis instead. That said, I say RM, but I'm not sure about the almond or cream. Almond is very orangey in real life and I'd worry that I'd ruin the light cream color. But RMs come in a SLEW of colors, and I'm certain you can find a great match!

I was about to buy a RM when I saw the Botkier ones and went for Botkier Sasha. I like that you can use it as a HOBO and when you are tired of it, you switch the strap around and it becomes a different bag! Check it one.