Help Choosing a Bracelet! Cartier VS Tiffany

Which bracelet?

• Total voters

jaskg144

Feb 18, 2016
So I have been looking for a piece that I am able to wear every day and have narrowed my options down to the Tiffany T Wire Bracelet and the Cartier Juste un Clou SM.

I'd originally been set on the JUC, but after seeing more pictures of the T bracelet (especially now I have seen it stacked with other T bracelets, pic attached) I'm leaning more towards the T bracelet. There are a few variations of the T bracelet, which I like for stacking and diversity. I have attached pictures of the turquoise, mother of pearl and stacked T bracelets. I have also attached a picture of the Cartier JUC.

Does anyone have experience with these bracelets? Which would you choose?

Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 17.06.45.png

Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 17.06.51.png

Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 17.07.58.png

Screenshot 2020-07-27 at 17.08.09.png

IMO, I would choose either the gold Tiffany T bracelet or the Cartier JUC.

Personally, if I were shopping for myself, I would pick the JUC because I like its edginess. But the T bracelet gets extra points if the letter T has any special meaning to you.

In the end, you should choose something that you really like and can envision yourself wearing down the road too. :smile:

I voted JUC, classic and I like that it's distinctive but no obvious logo for a fine jewelry piece. I like logos better for fashion items. As @A1aGypsy said, if your/family member's first or last name starts with T the T bracelet makes sense. Maybe if you really love Tiffany. I haven't really been into Tiffany for a long time, so to be honest when I see the T's it doesn't even register to me that it's Tiffany.

I know I already posted but I just got the T ring with diamonds and I love it, it’s a very pretty and subtle design imo and not obvious at all that it’s from Tiffany unless someone is into brands. My husband rarely comments on the jewellery I wear but he really liked this and he’s positively anti big brand names normally. So my vote definitely goes to the T bracelet!

B7D31CBF-5CD2-4CA8-BFB7-E90D011856A5.jpeg

I know I already posted but I just got the T ring with diamonds and I love it, it’s a very pretty and subtle design imo and not obvious at all that it’s from Tiffany unless someone is into brands. My husband rarely comments on the jewellery I wear but he really liked this and he’s positively anti big brand names normally. So my vote definitely goes to the T bracelet!

View attachment 4808403

Gorgeous ring! I'd been wanting to try it so I will try it when I'm in London this week :biggrin:

Reactions: Onebagtoomany
I went with JUC! I really didn’t expect to choose it, but I fell completely in love with it when I tried it on.

I initially tried on the Tiffany bracelet and it did not feel worth the price and didn’t make me feel confident that it would be ok to wear every day, the JUC feels so gorgeous and sturdy and looks phenomenal. Also tried on the small love which looks gorgeous stacked with it. Going to buy it when I pass through Heathrow to take advantage of the tax free shopping.

Thanj you to everyone who helped me decide!

15FE7C32-9E81-4A81-92D9-B9208A34F69A.jpeg

I went with JUC! I really didn’t expect to choose it, but I fell completely in love with it when I tried it on.

I initially tried on the Tiffany bracelet and it did not feel worth the price and didn’t make me feel confident that it would be ok to wear every day, the JUC feels so gorgeous and sturdy and looks phenomenal. Also tried on the small love which looks gorgeous stacked with it. Going to buy it when I pass through Heathrow to take advantage of the tax free shopping.

Thanj you to everyone who helped me decide!

View attachment 4810465
it's beautiful congratulations!

Reactions: jaskg144