Votes: 4 25.0%
  • neither lol

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

IzzaGee

Aug 10, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Hi everyone!

My birthday is about a month away, and I have narrowed my special purchase down to 2 bags:
20200921_144755.jpg
Gucci super mini marmont in multi pastel
Vs.
20200921_144834.jpg
Prada nylon and saffiano leather mini in yellow

I would love a casual wear bag that has a sweet colour and i feel that these 2 fit the bill. Trendy is ok with me as i feel like i have enough classics for now.
Most of my bags are leather so I wanted to give nylon a try. The super mini's colour is tdf.

Any input will be appreciated. Thank you!

Egel

Mar 9, 2020
I love the Gucci Marmont in the pastel colours but how much I love micro bags, my heart just doesn't skip a beat with this model.

Then again, this is not my birthdaybag. If you love it, go for it. This is why I voted neither.

IzzaGee

Aug 10, 2013
Sydney, Australia
I love the Gucci Marmont in the pastel colours but how much I love micro bags, my heart just doesn't skip a beat with this model.

Then again, this is not my birthdaybag. If you love it, go for it. This is why I voted neither.
I've been going back and forth with the super mini, and I am left wondering if the ship has sailed on that one but I am just in denial :giggle: the pastel is gorgeous though. We'll see.. Thanks for voting!

Reactions: Egel

Egel

Mar 9, 2020
I've been going back and forth with the super mini, and I am left wondering if the ship has sailed on that one but I am just in denial :giggle: the pastel is gorgeous though. We'll see.. Thanks for voting!
I think it's a very trendy bag and tge Marmont line is not the newest kid on the block anymore. But if you love the colours you can always make the bag work. And pastel bags are always special. I do love the top handle.