Help ChOosE ILML's OutFit OF thE DaY

ilovemylife

Aug 22, 2007
I am staring this thread just because I like to dress up and would like your opinion on choosing the bag for my outfit of the day. But actually this is just for fun and I may or may not wear this outfit everyday for real. But for whatever reason, I hope you will enjoy it, at least it's for the eye candy to some of you here and don't forget to vote for the bag too. :smile:

Number 1:

Which bag do you like for this short evening dress?

KP ombre, birkin25 ombre, contrast color of rose shocking kelly25 or simple black constance?

IMG_4333.jpg
IMG_4334.jpg

IMG_4335.jpg
IMG_4336.jpg
IMG_4338.jpg

Lanvin dress and shoes, vintage pearl necklace.

What a FUN thread idea!!
I vote ombre KP on this one, though the rose shocking Kelly is a really fun choice as well for a more casual event. With the Kelly I'd probably switch out the shoes (or the necklace) to something with color, or even add a shawl with a pattern/print that pulled the golden color the dress together with the rose shocking.
To me the shape and cut of the dress is a little avant-garde so the Constance doesn't work *quite* as well as it might with another outfit.

And you need to just send the ombre Birkin to me, so that takes care of THAT. :lol: