Help ChOosE ILML's OutFit OF thE DaY

Aghhh, the KP ombre seems be the popular choice and I'd vote for it too. However, I think for you, ILML, the rose SHOCKING would be more fun!!!:wlae:

I'd love to see you model the orange birkin with an outfit cause it's such a pop color too.

<runs and throws herself onto the big KP pile> :tup:

. . . but maybe we can visit this outfit again when you get your Fushia Croc KP? I like the splash of color idea too.

But dont ever change those shoes. LOVE. those. shoes. I remember you wore those shoes with that gorgeous Viktor & Rolf coat and it was a TKO!:smile:

Thanks for the pics of the updated ILML closet. I remember when the Longues were on top shelf with room to spare. Now they are off to the side :upsidedown:

You definitely need another cabinet. Then you can do one cabinet -- Exotic H -- and one cabinet Nonexotic H ;)

kp Ombre Here....Though I'm A Little Later.........I Love That Book. I Have A Friend (Another One Besides You!!!), Who Has A Copy...I'm Dying For It....On My List For Things To Order!!! Oy! What A Closet!!!!!!! Everytime We See Another Peak....It's The Hightlight Of My Day!!!!! ILML ~ You Are Just A Love.....I Am So Happy You Are Part Of This Forum!!!!!!!!

IMG_4335.jpg

This combination shines out for me. :love:

What an Aladin's cave your closet is - makes me want to break away from my inevitable black and neutrals, lol.

The KP is great with your outfit, but I love the contrast of pink with your dress :yes:...

Maybe with another necklace with this pink in it (instead of pearls), it would be even better...

IMG_4335.jpg