Help choose color :)

Nov 21, 2006
I'm going to get a weekender with classic hardware..I'm trying to choose between black or the new grey. Which one looks best in this style? Also, is there been any issues with color fading with the grey? Thanks...I'm new to Bal :smile:

Personally, I've always been more of a Black bag type of person, that's why if I were in your case I'd get the Black :smile: it really depends on your style + wardrobe though. If you'd like a tame version of Black, Gray is the way.

Black is the way to go. If you plan to travel with it, black will take the wear and tear and not show it as much as other colors would. If you plan to wear it as an everyday bag, black will not be as cumbersome and overwhelming as other colors could be. Black sort of "slims" itself. That being said, it also needs a chance to break in and then will drape beautifully, plus black goes with everything! If you wanted to do a WE in color, stick with dark blues, dark browns, something that can handle the travel and not overwhelm the wardrobe. HTH :smile: