HELP! Chloe Paraty left clasp came off!!!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice

1. Thanks for the update! I am so happy that Chloe fixed the bag (& quickly too!) - even if you purchased it from somewhere else! That is amazing customer service! A lot of companies would not do that if you bought it elsewhere! I am so happy for you!

2. Love a great happy ending! Enjoy you paraty!

3. I don't know why the L.A. number wasn't working. I just walked by the Chloe boutique, here in L.A., around 3-4 weeks ago and it was still there. I went by to look at bags, but had forgotten that they're closed on Sunday.

The handbags weren't in the window, but I figured that they might have removed them and locked them up until their regular business hours, as Melrose Place is a very secluded street. The sales people at that boutique have been great.

4. I've read a story of another member reira08 purchasing a potentially fake paraty from hgbags and it had a really strong leather smell. I would be curious if your bag was auth because I'm very interested in buying a paraty from E :smile:

5. Could you please attach more pics of the paraty bought from hgbags? As mentioned above I'm very interested in buying a paraty from then so more input would be very helpful! (although I have no doubt about the authenticity :smile: )