HELP...Chloe or YSL?

suetje

O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
Ladies and gentlemen,

Please help me to make a decision between the Chloe Kerala and the YSL Muse II (picture from TPF) bags

Kind regards
suetje

Attachments

• Muse2.jpg
    Muse2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 117
  • Kerala.JPG
    Kerala.JPG
    8.7 KB · Views: 149
They are both beautiful but quite different. I would take into account weight--are both comfortable to carry? Would the closure on the Muse II bother you? It takes two hands to open the clasp on it. Overall, I like YSL quality better than Chloe.

I LOVE Muse II (have one in almond), it is classy, and forever classic the way they made it, but to help you make your choice, I have a comment about the comfort wearing it. I am 5"5 and have a hard time carrying Muse II on the shoulder, for me it is not a shoulder bag. Chloe seems better that way. Cheers, V

My friend had to return a brand new Chloe she bought from the Chloe store here in California, literally 2 weeks or so after she bought it, the hardware screws came lose and one part of it even broke. Their leather and hardware are too heavy for their screws and pins. I think the quality with YSL is better. However, please note that the Muse II does slouch at the top middle area, so be aware of that, and maybe fill it up with your wallet, mobile phone, and some other heavier things you carry in your purse, and then put it on your shoulder and see how it looks, before you buy it. Good luck!!!

I vote for the YSL Muse 2:tup:....I have it in praline(just like you posted) and :heart: it......it is a wonderful bag! I have a Chloe but I find it SOOOOO heavy BEFORE I put my things in it, that I rarely carry it. Although, I do like the color.....it just gets very little use.

I would get a YSL:graucho: