Help! Chanel Turn Around Flap

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    I just purchased this purse yesterday and the SA told me its new in the collection. I have done some searches on it and no one seems to have it? It has caviar leather and RHW. It is called a Turn Around Flap. Should I keep it? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468775385.457583.jpg

SuhanaHarith likes this.
  2. Congratulations! I love the color! What does the interior look like?

3. Congrats it's a beautiful Chanel bag from the new collection. It's called the Chanel Turn Around Flap..Camel color..Caviar with RHW.. I love the colors very much.. Do you mind showing us the interior of the bag

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468776358.064150.jpg

ccbaggirl89 and SweetDaisy05 like this.
  5. What collection is it from?

6. The inside is beautiful and thank u for the photos. Per your tags above 16B means 2016 Fall Act1 collection. Congrats

7. I might be in the minority but I didn't care for it-I think there are much nicer tan colors in the collection. The style looks like it could be a good staple in a bag collection and the caviar will wear nicely.

8. To be honest I am not very fond of the style and the color. But if you like it, you should keep it, don't return it just because nobody has it!

ccbaggirl89 likes this.
  9. Love the color but not the style....

10. I like the color combination. I'm not sure about the design. But that doesn't matter. If you really like it, you should keep it. :smile: Everyone's choices are different.

11. this bag and color completely appeals to me:smile:, but i like having non-classics. i love the interior and the color too. i could see this being an everyday bag easily with that inner compartment. don't worry if others have it or not, if you like it, keep it and enjoy it.

SweetDaisy05 likes this.
  12. I saw the purple in the shopping forum and I'm liking it. Need to see it in-person though. Where did you get yours at?

13. #14 Jul 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
    How do you feel about the bag yourself, OP?
    There has to be a reason why you bought it in the first place. If you love this bag, keep it! Who cares if no one else has it. It's actually even better, 'cause that means that your bag is rare and you won't be seeing everyone and their mom with it ;)

14. I got mine at the Chanel in Nordstoms Portland, Oregon