** HELP! ** Chanel scarves prices

Mehh1

Aug 18, 2008
Hello you all!

Just a little question I have here - what is the price range of Chanel silk scarves? Are they pretty much the same as eg. Louis Vuitton and Gucci?

Thank you to all who are kind enough to answer me :smile:

I haven't bought a Chanel scarf, but for the Chanel members who don't know, I just bought a leopard LV scarf for $275 {I think:s}
A lot of us don't know LV prices or pieces.

Silk scarves are around $400 these days. You can probably get one for much lower during the sales (I did that last Christmas) but like many Chanel items, each boutiques only get few of them to start with.

^^ Ooh! Amanda~ You must really like animal print. I remember you mentioned of animal print carpeting at home.:P

Now, how can I check out your new scarf?:graucho: Are you going to post it at LV forum?

LV's scarves tend to start around 300 and just go up from there.. sometimes way up depending on size and price, of course. I've seen some Chanel scarves which are roughly around the same price range, if not just a tad more expensive!

I purchased 2 chanel scarfs still on sale about a week ago, they have a few pieces still left... one was a full scarf the other was a hair tye one... it came up to abot $288 or so for both

I purchased 2 chanel scarfs still on sale about a week ago, they have a few pieces still left... one was a full scarf the other was a hair tye one... it came up to abot $288 or so for both

I am really interested to know about these Chanel sales... I thought they didn't do that. Do the Chanel boutiques have them? Or is it department stores?

I have also heard rumors about a Chanel outlet near NYC, but when I went to the nearby outlet websites, there were no Chanel stores listed on the store lists. Anyone have any insight?