Help, Chanel repair service in europe

Mmeihack

Mar 26, 2014
Hei!
I am considering to purchanse a pre-owned red Chanel single flap in cavier from a local seller. The bag is in very good condition except the whole bag has got color-transfered (black) over the years, especially on the back and chain.

After reading the threads here, i am not confident that i or a leather shop can clean it. But there is no Chanel boutique in scandinavia.

Do you know is it possible to send over to other europearane countries for clreaning/recolor the bag via post, and if yes how?

I tired to google but didnt really find the informstion. Hope those who did before Could share your experience, many thanks!!

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World
I believe you can call and mail the bag directly to Chanel Paris. You can also take the bag to a Chanel store in your own country and they will send it to the Spa. Please note that certain stores in Europe require to bring the authenticity card with the bag when dropping it for service. I was advised a few times not to lose my cards because of that.

Mmeihack

Mar 26, 2014
I believe you can call and mail the bag directly to Chanel Paris. You can also take the bag to a Chanel store in your own country and they will send it to the Spa. Please note that certain stores in Europe require to bring the authenticity card with the bag when dropping it for service. I was advised a few times not to lose my cards because of that.
Thank you so much for your information--this bag has neither Card nor sticker.

There is no Chanel boutique in this country, i guess i should not make the deal considering so much upcoming work to fix it.

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World
Chanel Paris accepted bags without card or sticker in the past. Unless the deal is a very good one, I would probably try to find another bag in better condition.