Help! Chanel Mini Confused Hardware...

Jdwer1

Dec 15, 2018
Hi - thank you for taking time to read this and helping me. I bought a gift for my wife for xmas...

Questions / Help?
(1) Is the hardware code actually silver not gold?
(2) For 2018, did the gold just come in a really light color that pretty much looks like silver?
(3) Did Fashionphile mess up and put the wrong bag and the wrong tag together (....)

Situation
For xmas, I purchased a mini Chanel black caviar for my wife from Fashionphile. The condition is new and the stickers are in tact, but the description said that it had gold hardware and the gold CC. I opened the box today and the hardware is definitely not gold...it is silver.

I looked up the tag system for Chanel and it seems that the code for Gold is the one tagged on the purse. Also the tag says "gold.' However, I am convinced that the tag is not matched to the right bag.

Information
18B
A69900 (mini code)
Y33352 (hardware code. Couldn't find a match, but when searching for it on the chanel website, only gold hardware showed up)
94305 (black)
Serial Number: 26XXX

Pictures attached

Attachments

• IMG_6755.jpg
    IMG_6755.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 486
It look gold to me from the pic
From what i know, chanel mini doesnt come with the deep gold colour hw like classic flap have. Instead they come with light gold hw (other member correct me if i'm wrong, thanks)

Reactions: Jdwer1
Y33352 is shiny light gold. I have the exact mini from 18B [emoji4]

ETA: The light good hardware can vary in terms of how “gold” it looks. For 18B, it looks almost silver in real life but if you compare it next to an actual SHW bag, the difference will be more prominent.

Reactions: Jdwer1
I agree with the earlier posts - this is the light gold shiny hardware which is lovely, modern and can be worn with both gold and silver.
Great present, well done and I am sure she will love it!