Help! Chanel jumbo single flap owners

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey there, I am hoping you can help. I've recently purchased a pre-loved Chanel single flap jumbo and the serial number begins with #17 which suggests that the manufacturing date was end of 2012/13. My question is, did anyone here buy a brand new single flap jumbo either late 2012/13 in a Chanel boutique? I'm concerned that this serial number may be too late given it was discontinued near this time....all other parts of the pre loved bag seem to be perfect, I just want to make sure this serial number is possible for this now-discontinued style. Thanks so much!! A

2. Nope. Latest Single Flap before discontinuation should be 139xxxxxx - 140xxxxxxxx or so. end of 2010, early 2011. Have authenticated.

3. My single flap's # starts with 12 so no help here. Sorry! good luck

4. Definitely have it authenticated. I have two single flaps (9A & 10C), and one of them was purchased from the boutique the season before they changed over to double flaps. Both are 13 serial numbers.