Help: chanel classic jumbo, reissue 227 or celine trapeze

Hi tpfers! I would really appreciate your opinion on these bags. Which of these bags is the most durable, functional & practical. I'm looking for something I could use as an everyday bag. Something that I don't have to baby much and could carry my usual stuff -- zippy wallet, coin purse, card case, iPhone, pack of tissue, pack of wipes, lip gloss, pen, hand sanitizer.

I like using bag organizers as well so I wont mess up my bags' interior. I wonder if they fit the Chanel classic or jumbo or will it just eat up space. TIA.

I think the reissues are a great idea as an everyday bag and there durable just like caviar. Very classy but not flashy. Love mine and there a lot roomier than a classic!!

I have a caviar jumbo and it's very durable. I personally don't like the Celine trapeze. I love Celine box though. I have one in medium size but it's very high maintenance.

I have all 3 , and I will pick jumbo caviar as daily bag because its the most durable.
But if we are talking about capacity, of course trapeze will the most . Most trapeze I know are lambskin and the leather scratch easily if you carry them nonstop.
They all equally beautiful .

minnie04, I would love to see your bag family!!! It must be so drool-worthy!! :heart:

I'd pick the reissue 227 out of these 3. It's roomy, lightweight, and will hold the items you've described. :smile:

I have all 3 , and I will pick jumbo caviar as daily bag because its the most durable.
But if we are talking about capacity, of course trapeze will the most . Most trapeze I know are lambskin and the leather scratch easily if you carry them nonstop.
They all equally beautiful .

227 can hold all that but there will barely have space left. If you're looking for lots of space, Trapeze is a better buy, but from the way the strap and handle hang, I doubt how much you can put in till the bag weight itself down since everything attach to the flap. And it look good now, but I still wonder what it's gonna be later. It's not yet a proven classic like classic and reissue. But it sure look good and very sharp. :smile:

Thanks for your insight ladies. I'm still undecided until now but I'm most likely going for the reissue or jumbo classic, if i could find a mint condition single flap. :biggrin:

I saw a thread about the trapeze's handle issue. I don't think I will like that. Plus the fact that its leather is high maintenance.

Definitely Chanel over Celine Trapeze. I find Celine bags are still not quite at the luxury level as Chanel in terms of the structure and make of the leather, especially the interior. I have a Mini Luggage and although I love the look I don't find quality comes close to a Chanel bag. They're kind of over hyped, if you go with the Chanel flap or reissue you will be able to use it for years. The Trapeze seems trendy and could possibly become passe in a few years.