Help: Chanel BEIGE caviar - pros and cons

Jkfashionstyle

❤️ Eat, drink and be CC ❤️
Mar 10, 2016
Please share your pros and cons for Chanel beige caviar bags. I've a black caviar classic flap ML and wanted to add the beige to my collection but hesitate about colors transfer to bag. Thank you in advance for sharing your experiences.

Last edited:

Hertsgirl

Feb 6, 2017
I have a black caviar classic too, but my sister got the cream. She's had awful problems with denim dye transfer and wishes she got a darker colour. Hope it helps x

Reactions: Jkfashionstyle

Jkfashionstyle

❤️ Eat, drink and be CC ❤️
Mar 10, 2016
Please share your experiences with Chanel beige caviar/grained calfskin bags. How do you like the leather?

squidgee

Jan 20, 2015
Never owned a beige flap but I would be terrified of the color transfer. :sad:

I have a bright yellow WOC and color transfer is a real issue if I'm not careful.

MsLVinDC

Jul 24, 2012
Washington, DC
Please share your experiences with Chanel beige caviar/grained calfskin bags. How do you like the leather?
You can probably repost this question again in the "Caviar how to care for it" thread, Since your not getting the responses you're looking for. I would also suggest reading the thread thoroughly as your answer maybe already posted there multiple times as well. [emoji3]

Just an FYI light colored bags (lambskin AND caviar) and patent bags are susceptible to color transfer. That's is a fact. You can take your chances or wear with only light colored clothing.