Help!! Chanel 3 or perfect edge???

dakarakaka

O.G.
Oct 26, 2009
Hi ladies~~~

My SA has sent me some pictures of Chanel bags that she has and I saw both Chanel 3 and perfect edge on her list. Personally, I want a red Chanel bag so badly!! ( I have black, patent fuchsia, beige, lavender purple, and metallic bronze already) But then I'm also attracted to the perfect edge style too (not sure about the color tho..) What do you all think? Is Chanel 3 a good choice? Or you think perfect edge is a better purse that the style will last longer?

Attachments

• unnamed_pink.jpg
    unnamed_pink.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 999
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,034
  • image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,004
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,022
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,003
  • image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,003
Wow that Chanel 3 is gorgeous! I've never seen this bag before.... do you have more info on it? It looks a lot like a classic flap!

Have you seen the Perfect edge flap in person? I was looking for one as well and my SA actually wait listed me.... but once I saw it in real life, I wasn't too crazy about how glossy and flat the leather looked. I also did not like the clasp. If you Google the perfect edge flap, you'll see that it used to have a different clasp (similar to the turnlock)... I probably would've bought it if the clasp was different.

Based on these pictures, I would go for the Chanel 3. I've also been waiting on a red Chanel bag.. maybe I should start looking into this one!

Wow that Chanel 3 is gorgeous! I've never seen this bag before.... do you have more info on it? It looks a lot like a classic flap!

Have you seen the Perfect edge flap in person? I was looking for one as well and my SA actually wait listed me.... but once I saw it in real life, I wasn't too crazy about how glossy and flat the leather looked. I also did not like the clasp. If you Google the perfect edge flap, you'll see that it used to have a different clasp (similar to the turnlock)... I probably would've bought it if the clasp was different.

Based on these pictures, I would go for the Chanel 3. I've also been waiting on a red Chanel bag.. maybe I should start looking into this one!
I haven't see the perfect edge in person, but I did see the Chanel 3 in person. It looks just like the classic flap but with super soft lambskin. What holding me off from purchasing one is the unstructured middle compartment and I'm afraid the bag will be out of shape pretty fast since I'm planning to wear it often...
You should defiantly check it out if you are searching for a red Chanel bag too.:biggrin:

I've seen the perfect edge in person and it's gorgeous...the colors are also stunning. I particularly liked the pink for day time. It's a grayish pink....very pretty.

The color of the chanel 3 you posted is really stunning though. Let us know what you end up deciding!

My pics from when my dh was in germany of the chanel 3. He almost bought me this bag so he took alot of pics.

Next to a m/l

Had the sa put a sunglass case in to see if it fit

Hope this helps ladies

My pics from when my dh was in germany of the chanel 3. He almost bought me this bag so he took alot of pics.

Next to a m/l

Had the sa put a sunglass case in to see if it fit

Hope this helps ladies

I have both of these! The pale pink in the small size and dark pink in the large size from spring 2014.