Help! Celine wallet on chain triomphe or ysl sunset medium bag

Which bag should I buy?

• Celine wallet on chain

Votes: 57 87.7%
  • Ysl sunset bag

Votes: 8 12.3%

• Total voters
I've seen this YSL Medium Sunset in coated-bark leather. It looks like it can last longer but when I read through description of it, it says recycled leather. Do anyone can give me further info about this? It makes me think twice getting it because it felt like less valuable and durable compared to all other Sunset collection. For anyone who has it, please can you advise on how it was. Thank you.

I am currently debating which bag to purchase. I fell madly in love with the look of the triomphe bag but the medium size is out of my budget. I discovered the wallet on chain and for 1500 euro its a steal. I get the triomphe look of the bag but better price.

I am also contemplating if i should buy the ysl sunset bag preloved as it is the same price as the wallet on chain. I love the look of this bag and would get a ”real” bag/purse for the same price.

What are your thoughts?

View attachment 5689982

View attachment 5689985
any update on which one you decided on? I vote YSL Sunset. Years ago, I was deciding between the Sunset and Celine box bag (the Triomphe was not released yet) and ultimately decided on the Sunset which I am so happy with because I no longer want the box bag. Instead, I want the Triomphe now (while still being very much in love with my Sunset). As others have said, even if you got the WOC, it may not be substantial enough to scratch your Triomphe itch. If it's the chain link boxy flap bag look you're after, go with the Sunset. If it's mainly a Celine you want, I'd say save up for the Triomphe. I stopped myself from getting a Chanel WOC because ultimately, it's the mini flap that I actually want so I'll wait until I've saved enough or find a reputable seller and buy pre-loved.