Help: Celine Nano Luggage for Plus Size ladies

laingav

Oct 27, 2020
Hi everyone, I’m new here and I don’t know if I’m posting this in the correct space, forgive me if not but I badly need your help, I just preordered my Celine Nano Luggage from Europe (in Dark Olive) without trying it on (because there are no Celine boutiques here in Manila). And since the strap isn’t adjustable I’m so anxious if it would fit me well.. I’m a plus size mom, I usually wear a US16/UK20 and I’m 5’5. Are there any plus size ladies here with Celine Nanos? Can you please share your experience? Also, can anyone please give me the end to end measurement of the strap (including the strap connector/hardware) please? I tried searching and searching but I couldn’t find any measurements online. I would really appreciate it if anyone can reply. Thank you in advance!

silver1995

Jan 21, 2016
Hi everyone, I’m new here and I don’t know if I’m posting this in the correct space, forgive me if not but I badly need your help, I just preordered my Celine Nano Luggage from Europe (in Dark Olive) without trying it on (because there are no Celine boutiques here in Manila). And since the strap isn’t adjustable I’m so anxious if it would fit me well.. I’m a plus size mom, I usually wear a US16/UK20 and I’m 5’5. Are there any plus size ladies here with Celine Nanos? Can you please share your experience? Also, can anyone please give me the end to end measurement of the strap (including the strap connector/hardware) please? I tried searching and searching but I couldn’t find any measurements online. I would really appreciate it if anyone can reply. Thank you in advance!
Hey girl! I have a celine nano luggage in black and I LOVE the bag so much so you definitely made a good choice! I am not plus sized, however a plus sized woman did a review on YouTube about the nano luggage and I suggest you take a look:

Best of luck xx

laingav

Oct 27, 2020
Hey girl! I have a celine nano luggage in black and I LOVE the bag so much so you definitely made a good choice! I am not plus sized, however a plus sized woman did a review on YouTube about the nano luggage and I suggest you take a look:

Best of luck xx
Thank you so much for your reply and suggestion!!!

Reactions: silver1995