Help! Celine micro

rachelsmith16

Jan 18, 2014
Hi! I'm 16, and I live in canada. For the last two years I have been IN LOVE with the celine bag. They don't carry it where l live. I want the micro in smooth black and ghw. I got an email tonight a boutique got it in ;100% authentic guaranteed.. 2200$ do I go for it? It will be gone really soon, the thing is I know it's so rare to find a black celine with smooth leather and ghw.. They have the mini size too!! Opinions, help? Do you have one?

MTJC

May 8, 2014
Hi.. Celine in indonesia they have new shipment for micro? Which color do u want?

Pursetato

Jan 20, 2011
Vancity
Hi! I'm 16, and I live in canada. For the last two years I have been IN LOVE with the celine bag. They don't carry it where l live. I want the micro in smooth black and ghw. I got an email tonight a boutique got it in ;100% authentic guaranteed.. 2200$ do I go for it? It will be gone really soon, the thing is I know it's so rare to find a black celine with smooth leather and ghw.. They have the mini size too!! Opinions, help? Do you have one?
I think you should buy it right away! I think the micro is the perfect size for the luggage. Micros are really hard to find especially in black and gold hardware.

rachelsmith16

Jan 18, 2014
I think you should buy it right away! I think the micro is the perfect size for the luggage. Micros are really hard to find especially in black and gold hardware.

I went for it! I have 2 months to pay it off and it's mine. I actually can't believe after all this time I've wanted it, it's going to be mine