HELP :( Celine Box bag or Chanel flap bag? Miu Miu mini bow or Alexa?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

I've been indulging myself in this guilty pleasure since I joined the forum. Now i'm facing a dilemma and I need your help. I'm battling between the Celine Box bag or the classic Chanel 2.55?

And another dilemma: Miu miu mini bow or Alexa? I like both, but apparently if i wanna go for one of the first question i'll have to give up one.

I don't carry a lot - my purse, keys, phone, and maybe a tiny book. and i'm petite, i'm just 1m6 tall.

please help. thank you and have a great day :P

2. Celine Box
    Alexa

3. Alexa!!
    I love Chanel flap,as it is more classic and you are going to have many many years..But Celine is gorgeous bag and looks classic but i don't know if it is a it-bag or a classic..Generally,both of them are gorgeous..

4. i agree with Kitty. usually i love Chanel but i've really been feeling the Celine items. so Celine & the Alexa

5. thank you ladies. i was wondering if i should invest my money into the box bag, as i'm not sure if it's gonna be an it bag or not. but it's way too cute :sad:

6. ^i'm guilty! me too! sorry coco :shame:

7. Celine for SURE and Alexa...

8. Celine box and Miu Miu mini bow!

9. Celine Box and Miu Miu Bow

10. Although the Celine box is gorgeous I would say Chanel as its a Timeless Classic
    Alexa, just love it!

11. chanel flap & alexa, or chanel flap and celine box

12. Chanel and Alexa.

13. Celine box and Alexa. Beware with Alexa though, there has been some issues with quality control lately.

14. I would keep Alexa and get rid of Miu Miu, and choose Chanel instead of Celine Box. Celine Box is popular now but I don't know how long this treand will last. Also I cannot stopping thinking the Box looks like a face. The two patch handles are the eyes, the zipper is the mouse and the zip pull is the tongue. LOL

15. Definitely Celine Box bag and Alexa