Help! Caviar och lamb skin?

LuxBoy_AJ

May 19, 2014
koalamodelsagency.com
Hi, I am going to get the O-coin Purse which my store have on hold for me. However I don't know if I should go for lambskin or caviar. Do you have any input or experience with the difference on this item? :biggrin:

moonstone

O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
Personally I like caviar more. I am so OCD that tiny marks on the lamb skin would bother me. Here is my most recent acquisition, fuschia boy coin purse. IMG_1488338508.575961.jpg

revangelina

My Playground IG: @mytoyischanel
Jan 27, 2015
Caviar for moa. Especially for a purse. My lambskin bags get more closet time :doh:

Apr 24, 2009
Caviar for care-free me.
Lambskin is pretty, but the first scuff is always the hardest :biggrin:. It get a bit easier after you get use it. If you love the look & feel of the buttery lambskin leather, go for it!

no5

O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
Manchester, UK
Hi, I am going to get the O-coin Purse which my store have on hold for me. However I don't know if I should go for lambskin or caviar. Do you have any input or experience with the difference on this item? :biggrin:
I've been having the very same dilemma for this item over the last couple of weeks.

I think it depends if you'll use it everyday or just for going out occasions. For me it will be the latter so I'm picking up the lamb tomorrow.

I'm quite Ocd too but I have a number of lambskin bags and they've held up quite well. Plus I think the lamb looks n feels so yummy. Good luck and let us know what you decide [emoji4]