Help! Caviar classic jumbo or Rock in Rome flap

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have the rock in Rome in charcoal calf on the way to me. I have not seen this color in person. I have a med/large classic flap and have always wanted the jumbo in the same black caviar with silver hardware. Should I return the rock in Rome and get the jumbo instead? Anyone have both and prefer one over the other?

2. I think you have to see the one you ordered in person before making a decision.

3. That's true! I guess I'm getting ahead of myself.

4. Understandable. The good news is, if you like the Rock in Rome you can always purchase the jumbo later, theoretically, as it is unlikely to be discontinued any time soon.

5. That was also my dilemma too. But I decided to get the jumbo since it's a classic. I'm on the waiting list for the beige jumbo coming out for fall act 1.

6. I don't have the rock in Rome flap but I agree see if first and then decide if it quenches your thirst for a new bag. If not then you can think about going for the jumbo.

7. I recently got the med/large classic in black /silver combo for my anniversary and then couldn't get the jumbo out of my head. I prefer silver than gold so my other concern is the med/ large and jumbo will be too similar. But I'm not a gold person.. Guess I got the Rome bag for variety.

8. SNAPEHBP has a comparison video on YouTube you may find helpful. I say if you are only planning to get one Chanel then go for the classic

9. Hmm.. Is it different than beige Clair? What color hardware and material?

10. That true! My husband says the same thing. But I guess the other consideration was potential price increase.

11. I agree, I'll know when I see it!

12. I saw her video and it helped in terms of size. I am just torn whether to stay with classic or seasonal, but at the same time want a bag that I can use and not just look at.

13. Thanks for all your input! I'll post pics and let you know my thoughts when it arrives this week.

14. I believe it's caviar beige Claire with GHW

15. That's a pretty combo!