Help!! Cashew or Mouse?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I'm considering to get the stam, probably hobo, but still undecided. Which color is better? I've never seen both color in real life :confused1: . only pics... Thanks for the input..

2. i prefer mouse, but that's only based on pics from tpf-ers!

3. well....there's a cashew on sale at Saks.com right now for $720, so that would aid my decision-making considerably :smile:

both are gorgeous....i'd probably get mouse if all other things were equal, just because grey is such a unique neutral. but being able to get cashew for that price is pretty compelling, so if you're already undecided.... :smile:

4. I like the cashew myself... more of a tan color. Not a huge fan of grey-taupe colored bags. Some people don't like the contrast stitching of cashew but I do. I think the advantage of mouse is that it's more neutral than cashew?

5. I'll third the cashew anyday :yes:
    Such a nice colour for summer (since it is in Sydney) :rolleyes: