Help! Can't reach Prada Hawaii on the phone

mave

Aug 2, 2009
Hihi,

I have been trying desperately to call Prada Hawaii on Kalakua Avenue to speak to Joanna.

I tried the number given by podders and on the Prada website, but i kept getting this message that the store is now closed.

From what i understand, it's only 2.30pm now in Hawaii.. so how can this possible?

My emails have gone unanswered as well.

Can someone pls advise how else can i contact them pls?

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

thank you all for your replies.

Joanna has replied me via email.

Now i need to fax her an order form.

Could someone pls advise me on the preceding numbers pls?

I am faxing her from Singapore.

Thanks!

thank you all :smile:

I have managed to do it

hehehe..

now i have mixed feelings; both pain and happiness

hahaha.. i got a napa gauffre in beige

and i bought a kitty key chain as well..

meow..

Yup she did pay GST. Joanna will have to declare the full value of the bag to get it insured first. Anyway sg laws is that anything above SGD$400 will be taxed at 7%.

Anyway what model did you get? Congrats on your bag.

Boo HOo :sad:

I got the napa gauffre in cera..

btw.. i am soooo upset that i bought a vitello daino from Prada Singapore for my mom a week ago. I paid $1870 for it.. Can you imagine? It costs only $900plus in Hawaii..

How does this GST payment work? Do i have to pay for it when Fedex delivers the bag?

Oh no.. my dad will sign for it as he's retired and at home most of the time.. .He can't find out how much the bag really costs

:S

thanks a lot for your replies!

Is is it safe to send CC info via email?

good point Longchamp! it's probably not safe... but i remembered that joanna told me that was an option before. i placed my first order in early AM, so i told her that i won't be able to fax the form until i'm at work in the morning. she told me that i could scan the form and send it via email, but i was tired enough that night... so i told her that i would fax it in the morning..

mave:

IIRC, the shipment box only has the fedex form with your shipping address on the surface. As long as your dad doesn't pull that entire stack of papers out of the envelope, he won't see how much it actually costs.

You'll receive a letter from fedex like 1-2 weeks after receiving the bag, with instructions on how to make payment for gst. Essentially it's just writing them a cheque and mailing it back.

Its heartbreaking to know how much more they charge us in Singapore isn't it? But well...thanks to everyone here posting their SA contacts...we can order our bags in from elsewhere. :graucho: