HELP! Can't make up my mind!

mlsephoralover

Coach & LV excite me
O.G.
Aug 31, 2009
I love my black Kristin wristlet but~~if I return it, with that and PCE I could get the OP Art Kristin hobo in Turquoise which I want so bad.....what should I do?! I am obsessing!!!
Let me clarify...the tags are still on the wristlet and I have no idea when I will ever use it! But if I get the turquiose bag I will need a new wallet...Just tell me I'm crazy girls! LOL...

Last edited:
def return it adn get the hobo- but i don't think you absolutely NEED a matching wallet! my wallet is hot pink and i put it in everything! LOL!

Well I was trying to talk myself into just picking up the turquoise leather wallet for my Poppy Kaleidoscope.....but, I really love the turquoise. And any blue Coach does usually goes fast

Agreed. I'm fairly new to Coach (about 8 months) but even I've noticed blue goes fast. I would still say get the hobo with PCE for sure. Kristin is creating quite a buzz. Who knows how long she will be around?

I am excited! Yay! Thanks for helping me make my mind up ghall and notoriousliz =)
Now the obsessing can calm down~~even though I dread exchanging. I know I will love the hobo! :yahoo:

the hobo is soo gorgy!! and comfy!! i got it in the large size- black leather! i get to pick her up on Friday!!! so excited!!!
that one is SO pretty too!! I just need some color...I have so many black and brown bags already, I would LOVE to buy both~~the black leather and the Kristin hardware just look so sharp together. I love it. Darn student loan hampering my tax rebate! I was going to get 2 or 3... =(
Oh well! Congrats!! I can't wait to see your reveal! =)