HELP: Can’t Find Saint Laurent Medium Matelasse WOC Serial Number

nycgal28

Jun 8, 2020
Hi everyone!

I recently purchased a Saint Laurent Medium WOC (the one with 20 card slots) from depop and I just received it in the mail! But for the life of me I can’t find the serial number anywhere in the bag! I have the authenticity card but I just want to check and make sure it matches up with the bag. Does the medium WOC even have serial numbers? If so, where is it? I search through the internet but got really mixed answers. Some say it doesn’t have a serial number and some say it’s in the middle zipper section embossed into the leather but the middle zipped up inside section is cloth??? Thank you!!

Attachments

Sep 9, 2018
Hi everyone!

I recently purchased a Saint Laurent Medium WOC (the one with 20 card slots) from depop and I just received it in the mail! But for the life of me I can’t find the serial number anywhere in the bag! I have the authenticity card but I just want to check and make sure it matches up with the bag. Does the medium WOC even have serial numbers? If so, where is it? I search through the internet but got really mixed answers. Some say it doesn’t have a serial number and some say it’s in the middle zipper section embossed into the leather but the middle zipped up inside section is cloth??? Thank you!!
Hey there,
Just checked my WOC and it's embossed toward the bottom, middle aligned, of the exterior side of the center leather pocket (not interior) that is opposite to the back wall of card slots. Hope that's helpful