Help! Can't decide

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So for Mother's Day, I have convinced my father to get me a Emilie wallet. I have been wanting this wallet since I got my first bag back in 2009.

The thing is, I can't decide if I should get it in Mono, Damier Ebene, Damier Azur. I have a Speedy in DE and a Neverfull in Mono. I was thinking of getting the wallet in Damier Azur, since I don't have anything in that pattern yet. I am worried about color transfer when I put it in my purse with my phone, keys, lotion, and all the other stuff I have in there.

I need some opinions, please.

2. I would get DE.

3. DE, because of the snap. I was reading the Jos/Emilie wallet thread, and many had issues with the red snap/button on the mono (same with blue/green snap).

4. Thanks for the replies. I like the DA, but I'm concerned about color transfer. Maybe I can try to convince myself that it's just a wallet and not to freak out so much and enjoy.

5. DA!!!! Definitely DA! =)

6. Don't get DA if you are going to put it in a DE bag with red lining. I had color transfer from the inside of my DE Totally PM onto my DA cosmetic pouch. LV let me return it, but it was still a bummer.