HELP can't decide

samoXenina

New Addiction
O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
Hi ladies

I am planning on buying my very first LV bag pretty soon. I have decided on the Mono Speedy, but can't decide what size. I either want the 30 or the 35...I'm 5'4 136 lbs. ....what do u guys think size wise, it would be a bag i would probably carry everyday....Thanks:flowers:

I just bought my first speedy yesterday. I got the 30. You will not believe how much stuff it will hold. I'm approx. 5'7" and let's just say I weigh more than you, and it seems to suit me fine. I love it. I looked at the 25 and believe it or not, it holds a ton of stuff too. I think when you get up to the 35 and bigger it kinda starts to look like luggage. I got the damier since winter is coming on and I don't want to baby the vachetta on the mono. I'm so excited for you--your very first lv!!! Yay!!!! You have to post pics whenever you get it home. :wlae:

Not sure if you're planning to buy instore or online - but if you can - try them both out for size!

although I do agree with texas girl in that at the 35 size you're veering towards looking like you're hauling luggage around with you... plus I find the more space I have, the more I tend to fill it up - so watch out for how heavy your handheld will get!

Good luck with your purchase!

I say 30! I'm about the same size and weight, and I've had a damier speedy 30 for two weeks now and carried it just about every day...and I LOVE IT! I love how it looks on me...I always look at myself in any reflective surfaces as I pass while I carry it...it's the perfect size!

I have the 30 and love it...I could even go with a 35...when I first got it I thought that it was too small...my other bag is the LH so...I love large bags...

I agree that the 25 is too small for me. I am going to buy it in the store. I tried them both out(30&35), but I still haven't made my decision. I wanted to get your guys' opinion..Thanks for the help