Help, Can't Decide

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really don't need a new necklace, I have a collection of Helen Ficalora charms(all different golds)that I wear on two chains. I've never bought jewelery at Macy's but I have a credit from xmas and there's a diamond feather in white gold I can't stop thinking about. I would switch it to a gold chain for that new white/yellow look. It's $500 for $369. Buy or pass? Has anyone bought from Macy's before?

2. I bought a LeVian ring from Macy's. Beautiful ring!

3. Hi Jujuma,
    I see one feather pendant on the Macy's site that is actually sterling, not white gold. It's on sale now for $296....
    I have some items from Macy's and the quality is OK.
    I think if you have a credit & you can't stop thinking about it, then go for it. I like the two tone look, so I'd love to see the final product.

4. :graucho:That's the one, I didn't check the price since last week. I'm glad you think it would look good on a gold chain, I do too. Mind made up, I'm there tomorrow.