Help! can't decide!!!

1. Hi all! I'm having a really hard time deciding: I've been thinking of either buying a really nice bag around 3000$ (haven't decided which yet) OR using all this money to buy several smaller goodies (perhaps a tulum PM, a wallet, a wapity and a scarf)!!! I'm just a student and don't have *THAT* much money, so i need to make a really good decision...:cry:

2. Since you're a student, I would suggest buying a number of smaller goodies or a few handbags instead of getting one $3000 bag. You don't want to be stressing out over your $3000 handbag when you go out with your friends or worrying about the safety of the bag if you live in a dorm. I would much rather use my first real pay check in buying that $3000 bag since it might feel better that way? :flowers:

3. I agree with Irissy, go for the several smaller accessories or less expensive bags.

4. Oh and I was looking at scarves last night at LV... the multicolor one is beautiful :love: If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend taking a look! I ended up with the white MC bandeau (I feel like it's more functional than a scarf)

5. I agree. More fun for you that way too. Just do your research on prices. :yes:

6. alrighty guys! you ppl are the experts, so i'm gon listen to you! lol thanks for all the help!!!! I really appreciate it! :biggrin:

7. Let us know what lovely bags you'll be getting!! $3000 can be a little shopping spree at the LV store! :yahoo:Take me with you!! :roflmfao:

8. Take me too :lol:

9. I agree with all of the above!

10. totally agree with what Irissy has said! 0o0o0o lots of LV pieces!!! FUN!!!!

11. I would say go for many things, save that bag purchase for when you're done school.

12. Have you given any thought to how to spend 3,000$ at LV ? ;)

13. I would go on a shopping spree and get more smaller items. :P

14. Thanks everyone! you're so helpful! and oh! Irrisy, that 3000$ paycheck won't be mine until exactly 9 yrs:shocked: from now when I become a doctor! I can't wait that long! arrrgh! lol But you guys are right, I'll go for the more LV pieces! thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice