Help! Can't Decide.

I'm biased, but the LV tote in this color combo looks way too busy. It's four different colors in one bag. And strangely enough, it still looks very dressed-up, if that makes sense?

The Celine Belt is a complete opposite, it's much more casual and elegant at the same time. The green color (forgot what it's called) is absolutely stunning, both neutral and bold.

It depends on your preferences and what you need, like and what your style is. Celine is slightly cheaper than LV and is all leather, while LV includes also monogram canvas.

My personal choice will be LV in Empreinte leather just because I prefer leather bags - for me it looks easier to dress and more classic. Celine Belt bag has more interesting design and it won't be so versatile. I think Empreinte leather is $3000 which is $400 more than monogram and $600 more than Celine bag.

Good luck and let us know what you picked :smile:

Reactions: Mairaculi
I have the v tote and I love it—it definitely is a little busy, but I love that you can match it with anything since there is both brown and black. The warm cognac color of the handles is beautiful! But really, either choice is a winner!