Help....cant decide...tempete gsh or galet gsh

If you order online, you can return it within 30 days (IIRC) as long as the tags are still attached, and it's in the same condition they sent it to you in. The Galet with GSH isn't online yet, but the Tempete is. Surely they will get the Galet GSH too.

If you order from the Boutique you actually have 7 days (IIRC) to return it for Store Credit. If you picked one color and then didn't care for it, you could at least exchange it. Warning about Tempete, it varies quite a bit from bag to bag, so I'd definitely want to order that one online.

Good Luck choosing!

I love love both colors so I don't think you could go wrong. I'd have to say I do like Galet more.

Thanks so much for the info!
I actually ordered my Maldives City from the las Vegas boutique last spring and Regina is wonderful. It was my first BBAg. I had never spent that kind of money on something I had not seen IRL.
I just dont want to get stuck with something I dont really love. The worst would be if I didnt like either of the colors and then Im stuck with a store credit until next season.I didnt realize that you could return if you order online. I may end up doing that if NMarcus doesnt call me in a couple of weeks. I really dont mind driving 3 hrs if I know they have both colors and I can compare together. Again, thanks for your help.
**Im actually leaning toward the galet gsh...maybe I will just order that when it shows up on line.