Help....cant decide...tempete gsh or galet gsh

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Galet gets my vote! The first time i saw galet, i straightly fell in love! goodluck on choosing!

2. Thanks so much for the info!
    I actually ordered my Maldives City from the las Vegas boutique last spring and Regina is wonderful. It was my first BBAg. I had never spent that kind of money on something I had not seen IRL.
    I just dont want to get stuck with something I dont really love. The worst would be if I didnt like either of the colors and then Im stuck with a store credit until next season.I didnt realize that you could return if you order online. I may end up doing that if NMarcus doesnt call me in a couple of weeks. I really dont mind driving 3 hrs if I know they have both colors and I can compare together. Again, thanks for your help.
    **Im actually leaning toward the galet gsh...maybe I will just order that when it shows up on line.

3. Online is 30 day return policy; boutique is 14 days store credit only.