HELP! Can't decide!? Rocco w/ RG HW vs Iodine Rockie w/ Blk Nickle HW.

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My mind has been set on getting the Rocco with RG hardware for a few months now (ever since I found out that the Latte version is completely sold out :crybaby:). However, I just came across the Rockie in Iodine Pebble with Black Nickle Hardware and now I absolutely cannot decide. I have not seen any real pictures of the Iodine so I can't tell if its more of a purplish brown or a maroon/oxblood brown type. :/

Help will be appreciated muchly!

2. As much as I'm excited about the huge oxblood/Bordeaux trend this fall (I got the oxblood Emile on the way), if you've been excited about the black w/ RG...... Stay with that one!! I have black w/ RG and its my favorite bag i own!! It truly stands out and i get compliments all the time when i carry it, i mean him lol rocco is definitely a "he" Black is forever and timeless whereas iodine is seasonal - just my honest opinion :smile:

3. I love the rocco with rg stud. Just an FYI, I got my rocco bag on sale at Barneys.com and Alexanderwang.com. They do go on sale for 50% off the price if you can wait. Just subscribe directly on the website and you will get notification in your email.

4. Black Rocco with RG HW!! I love mine!!! :smile:

5. :OO !!!! I'm subscribed to Barneys but have not received any notification of it going for 50% off. Was it this year that you got it at 50% off?

6. Rose gold!!

7. I say iodine! Its def the one I'm eyeing. The black with rg has been seen since everyone has one!