Help! Can't decide on my first Azur

Which Azur bag - first, and summer (likely)

• Artsy PM

• Neverfull MM

• Neverfull GM

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi Ladies!!

I'm coming to you all for some enabling/advice.

Thinking ahead - I'm hoping to buy my first Azur piece for the summer of 2012. I currently don't own any Azur pieces, and have really got the urge to purchase a new bag in this print.

I've narrowed it down to 3: Artsy PM, Neverfull GM, Neverfull MM

I currently have the following in my LV Collection:

- Neverfull MM - mono
- Rivington GM
- Palermo PM
- Sarah Wallet -mono
- Helene wallet
- Cles - Mono
- Scarf - leopard (brown/pink)
- Speedy 30 - damier
- Cles - Rose Pop

Please help me decide what to add in Azur. It will likely only be used in the summer (that's what I say now - I may change my tune once it's in my hands!!!:graucho:) .

Thanks ladies!!!

Last edited:
Def the Azur Artsy!!! Its one of the most beautiful LV bags IMO.

I don't normally go for the classic LV stuff like the Mono or Damier... but I desperately want an Artsy in either Mono or the Azur.

Thanks everyone.

If it helps, I'm 5'10" and around 135 lbs. I was considering the neverfull GM because it's a different size.

Do you think the Artsy is worth over $500 more just to be used in the Spring/Summer months?

Thanks everyone.

If it helps, I'm 5'10" and around 135 lbs. I was considering the neverfull GM because it's a different size.

Do you think the Artsy is worth over $500 more just to be used in the Spring/Summer months?

yup, completely worth it! look at it this way, you'll be using her every 3-4 months every year for many years to come. don't settle and get the one you love the most. i think the Azur Artsy will age beautifully since only the handle is vachetta. nothing against the NF, i want one too but i would trade it for the Artsy in a heartbeat. GL deciding and FYI i don't follow the rule that Azur is only meant for S/S. i carry my Galliera throughout the year and i think it looks great regardless.

I happened to stop by the LV in Yorkdale here in TO yesterday and have to say that I'm not a huge fan of the Artsy. Any other suggestions? I already have a neverfull MM in mono - would it be weird to have it in Azur too?